Broaster Foods® Mixes, Sauces, and Cooking Oils
At Taylor Freezer of Michigan, Inc., we believe that serving high-quality food starts with industry-leading ingredients and equipment. As such, we are a proud distributor of Broaster Foods® products and Broaster® pressure fryers, and we have been helping restaurants, bars, and others in the foodservice industry diversify their menu and increase profits for more than 70 years. We would love to help you too! Contact our local sales office today to learn more about our equipment, service, and parts.
Whether you need to restock your Broaster mixes, dipping sauces, or cooking oils, Taylor is here for you. Check out the wide variety of products below to discover all the different ways in which we can help your business!
Whether you want to whip up the perfect gravy every time or you need a rich, crunchy coating for your southern fried dishes, you’ll find everything you need through Taylor.
- Country Gravy Mix – There’s nothing quite like a rich, creamy gravy to accompany warm buttermilk biscuits. Add sausage for enhanced flavor to create an instant crowd favorite.
- Hush Puppy Mix – This masterful mix of batter and seasonings combine to create mouthwatering hush puppies. Add corn, jalapenos, or onion for an enhanced flavor profile.
Broaster Dipping Sauces
When prepared in a Broaster fryer, chicken and other meats retain their delicious moisture and require nothing to enhance their incredible flavor. However, Broaster understands America’s passion for dipping sauces, and the brand has extended their high-quality products to include both sweet and savory sauces in convenient 1.25-ounce containers that are designed to complement a wide variety of dishes. Are you ready to get sauced?
- Barbecue – Tangy tomato and vinegar combine with smoke and spice to create a bold, rich, all-American sauce. Try it with Broaster Ready-to-Cook Chicken Tenders!
- Honey Mustard – Featuring hints of Dijon mustard, lemon, and honey, this delicate, customer favorite makes the perfect sauce for any type of broasted chicken dish.
- Ranch – High-quality herbs, spices, and buttermilk combine in this mayonnaise-based dipping sauce to create the savory, traditional ranch flavor we all know and love.
- Wing Sauce – This traditional Buffalo wing sauce is made from a combination of butter, garlic, hot sauce, cayenne pepper, vinegar, and other ingredients to bring the heat!
- Chipotle – Featuring a hint of jalapeno and a distinct smokey flavor, this dipping sauce complements a wide variety of dishes and will have your customers asking for seconds.
Broaster Cooking Oils
The best fried foods start with high-quality cooking oils. Taylor is proud to offer several Broaster cooking oils that are cholesterol-free. Because they offer amazing stability, they produce superior results and an extended fry life, helping you keep your oil costs to a minimum. It doesn’t get any better than that!
- Canola Oil – With a naturally low saturated fat content and no trans fatty acids, this oil produces healthier foods that have a rich golden color and no aftertaste. Anti-foaming agents have been added to this oil to prevent foaming at high temperatures, and antioxidants have been added to extend shelf life. Each case contains one 35-pound container.
- Soybean Oil – This oil is low in saturated fats and high in unsaturated fats, making it an ideal product for daily cooking and frying applications. Antioxidants have been added to extend this oil’s shelf life, and anti-foaming agents prevent foaming at high temperatures. Each case includes three 10-quart containers.
- Canola/Soybean Blend Oil – This product combines the benefits of canola and soybean oils to provide a stable, long-lasting frying oil. Each case contains one 35-pound container.
- Rice Bran Oil – Providing excellent stability without hydrogenation, this cooking oil produces superior quality foods while providing less frequent oil replacement and easy clean-up. This oil is also hypoallergenic, contains no artificial additives or preservatives, and is made in the United States. Each case contains one 35-pound container.
If you have already experienced the amazing ways in which a Broaster Pressure Fryer can diversify your menu and enhance your patrons’ dining experience, then don’t forget these important additions to your kitchen. From the mixes and oils to the dipping sauces, your customers will appreciate the difference that Broaster Foods products make in terms of flavor and quality.
Are you ready to get started? Contact your local Taylor Freezer of Michigan, Inc. sales office today!