- Boasts a highly efficient freezing cylinder with direct expansion (only T4S).
- Steel beater and mobile scrapers provide a durable, long-lasting batch freezer.
- Features a cylinder-block steel door with double safety system on grid and door.
- Compact size and limited power consumption make it ideal for commercial use.
Providing your customers with cold, delicious desserts is one of the best, most cost-effective ways you can boost your profits. With the Taylor C119 “T” series batch ice cream freezer, you can produce homemade, medium overrun gourmet ice cream, custard, gelato, sorbet, Italian ice, and slush quickly and easily. Simply pour your mix and liquid flavorings right into the fill chute on the door to create premium desserts in small quantities. What’s more, the electronic control allows you to choose among four programs to determine consistency values, times, and agitation modes. Because this machine is made in Italy by Frigomat, you can rest assured you’re receiving the best European equipment quality and technology. Request a quote from your local sales office today!
- 373 lbs
- 17 ⅜” W x 31 ⅞” D x 49 ½” H
- 8.5-quart (8.0 liter) freezing cylinder
- 2 HP beater motor
- Single refrigeration system, approximately 15,500 BTU/hr. R404A.
- Electrical: 208-230/60/1 (air- and water-cooled)
- Mounted on standard casters