- Cook up to 64 pieces of fresh, bone-in chicken in fewer than 10 minutes.
- Designed with industrial, high-volume food production needs in mind.
- Food absorbs less oil during frying, reducing your overall oil expenses.
- Enjoy efficient cook times and lower your energy usage.
- Quicker food production allows you to increase your return on investment.
Broaster Pressure Fryers are known worldwide for their quality, high output of food and their years of dependable, trouble-free operation, and the Broaster 2400 Industrial Pressure Fryer is no exception. The incredible commercial fryer allows you to whip up moist, flavor-rich food that your customers are guaranteed to love. Its efficient operation and the delectable dishes you can prepare with it can help you experience a higher return on your investment and boost your restaurant’s profits. Cooking foods under carefully-controlled pressure in a sealed cooking well, this industrial fryer locks in moisture and prevents food from absorbing too much oil. Are you ready to learn about the features and benefits of this pressure fryer that can help set your business apart? If so, then request a quote from Taylor Freezer of Michigan, Inc. today!
- Patented cover lift system for easy opening and closing
- Round cooking well design with 63-pound cooking oil capacity
- Fully welded cooking well made from 300 series stainless steel
- Touch screen control option available for easy operation
- Unique Auto Comp™ feature and automatic cook cycle counter
- Built-in filter system and Temp-N-Time controller
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on equipment parts and labor for all systems
- Additional one-year warranty on controller parts
- 10-year repair warranty on cooking well
- Two-year warranty on solid-state controller